Delivery and returns infomation for online orders only.
Standard Delivery Areas
- There will be no delivery charge for collection from any one of our branches.
- Delivery to your address is free on all orders over £50*.
- For orders under £50* a £5 delivery charge applies.
- The majority of products are available for next working delivery (subject to the product ordered being in stock and the order being placed by 4pm).
- If the product is not available for next day delivery/collection, it will be stated.
- If the product is out of stock, you can still order it and we will contact you to inform you of the expected delivery date.
* Including VAT. Excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Island, Islands and Remote Areas. For costs of excluded areas please refer to the non-standard delivery section below
Non-Standard Delivery Areas
Customers wishing to have items delivered to outside of the UK mainland, remote areas or the Scottish Highlands may incur a higher delivery cost. Delivery time may also be longer than stated for some areas. Please place your order and we will contact you within one working day to discuss delivery options and associated costs. If you are not happy with the delivery charges we quote, you may cancel the order and get a full refund.
The following postcodes do not qualify for free delivery, but we will endeavour to get the cheapest possible delivery charge for you if you live in any of these areas:
GY, JE, IM, AB31-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, BT, IV30-32, PA22-27, PA30-35, PH1, PH10, FK19-21, HS, IV*, KA27-28, KW, PA20-21, PA28-29, PA36-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH, ZE
A working day is defined as Monday - Friday. Please note that weekends, bank and public holidays are excluded.
Orders placed after 4pm are likely to be processed the next working day - delivery will therefore be two working days after the order is placed in this instance. For example, an order placed after 4pm on a Friday will be available on the following Tuesday.
If your products are to be delivered direct to home/site, please note it will be a kerb side delivery only and be aware of the following restrictions:
- Your delivery could be delivered by either a 44 tonnes GVW articulated trucks that are between 40 and 60 feet long and equipped with an integrated crane to make deliveries, or by courier using high sided lorries, with integrated tail lifts. It is important that clear access is required to and from your delivery point.
- It is essential that our drivers can manoeuvre in and out and that the route is clear of obstructions and overhead power cables. We cannot accept responsibility for damage to private land or overhead cables when unloading, as the driver will be unloading under your instruction and with your permission.
- You must ensure that the delivery area is safe, level and hard, to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to a maximum of 1 tonne in weight.
- We will be unable to deliver and unload your delivery if on an incline, as the driver will be unable to push the pallet truck up or down from the tail lift.
- Your driver will not be able to move your Goods far from the vehicle.
- We cannot deliver onto cobbles, gravel or uneven surfaces. If the floor surface is either of these or deemed unsafe, the pallet and goods will be left at the nearest available safe delivery point.
- Please advise of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles here: If we deem your location difficult and/or unsafe for a direct delivery we will offer you the option to collect from your local Jewson branch.
By ordering Paving, you must also be aware of the following information:
- The product names do not always relate to the geology of the stone. All of our products are natural stone and vary in colour and texture. Each individual piece will have distinct markings and may contain natural imperfections and defects.
- Size variations will also occur and unfortunately this means we cannot guarantee particular sizes. All product dimensions are nominal and calibrated products are subject to variations.
- Traditional hand cut flagstones may result in some delamination of the surface of our products. Over time, environmental conditions will impact on our products which may attract lichen, algae and/or other organic growths and the appearance of our products may be affected. Due to the composition of natural stone and as its mineral content oxidises, colour variations may also occur. Some stones may suffer from efflorescent or staining from jointing, bedding and fixing compounds/mortar.
- Careful consideration must be given to the use and care of our products. You should seek technical advice at all stages from your stockist, designer or installer as to the care of the particular product you have purchased. In particular, please be aware that you should consider whether the product can be used for the purpose you require.
- Sealers and certain other materials can damage all of our products. Staining of our products can occur if they are not cared for or are used incorrectly and specialist advice should always be sought if you are in any doubt as to any matter.
- We would recommend that you take extreme care when dealing with our products. In particular, many of our products are heavy and awkward in shape to lift and we recommend that suitable lifting equipment is used. Appropriate protective clothing should be worn at all times and health and safety legislation should be adhered to when working with our products. When cutting our products either with chisels or rotary disc cutters it is essential that suitable eye protection is worn. Always ensure that suitable respiratory protection is worn to avoid the inhalation of dust particles produced by high speed cutting devices. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable health and safety legislation and guidelines.
- The Customer acknowledges and understands that it needs to cater for wastage when ordering the Goods. As a result of the natural characteristics, production and transportation methods of the Goods up to 10% of any order may be unusable due to any of the following reasons (including without limitation): chips, blemishes, surface variations, breakages and discolouration. Accordingly, and for this reason, the Customer acknowledges and understands that when placing its Order it must allow an additional 10% in the volume of the Goods. A sufficient volume of Goods (in addition to this 10% uplift) will also be required by the Customer to cover paver/tile positioning and any wastage caused by cuts in the installation process.
- As these products are natural stone, photographs have been used as a guide to product identification only and may not be accurate in colour and there may be some colour variations between photographs compared to the actual product. Natural stone products have a variety of shades/colours within each pack, however some images only show 1 of the shade/colour that may be present within a pack.
Products can be returned to any of our Jewson branches. Before doing so please call our customer service team on 0800 197 8071. There will be a 25% re-stocking fee plus haulage for any Paving product.
If you would rather your order be delivered to an adress which is different from your billing address, please indicate this during checkout.
Issues with Delivery
If there are any issues with the goods you order, for example: If you have ordered more of a product than we have in stock, we will contact you within one working day to discuss the options. We may deliver the order in two parts as appropriate to your requirements.
If the address is incorrect, the package will be returned to the delivery depot. Please check your delivery address carefully when placing an order. If you suspect this has happened, please call our team on 0800 197 8071 and we will resolve the problem for you.
Other Address Issues
We are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes as we require signatures upon delivery of the goods.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If delivery is unsuccessful due to you being unavailable, we will leave a card and contact number for you to re-arrange delivery.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, so we have made our returns process simple:
Jewson offers a 30 Days Peace of Mind Returns Policy. Items should be returned unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items.
1. Simply call our customer service team on 0800 197 8071 to let us know you want to return an item.
2. Return your product to your local branch, remembering to bring your original order invoice. Please see our Branch Finder for details of your local Jewson branch.
Refunds for Faulty or Incorrectly Delivered Goods
If the goods are faulty or we have delivered the incorrect product, you will be refunded in full, including any delivery charges.
Please call us on 0800 197 8071 if you need to report either to us.
The returns process is as above.
Refunds for Unwanted Goods
If you have decided that you do not want the goods that you ordered and it is within 30 days of you receiving your order, any refund given will not include delivery charges.
If you have any questions please call our customer service team on 0800 197 8071.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.
We offer a 30 day faulty goods returns policy. If you find a product(s) to be faulty within 30 days of receiving the item(s) please contact our customer service team on 0800 197 8071 to discuss the fault.
When returning a faulty product please make sure that you return all component parts and any promotional items received. You should also bring your invoice. You can get a copy invoice by calling our customer service team on 0800 197 8071.
If you purchased the item more than 30 days ago our aim is to get the problem put right as quickly as possible. In most instances we will replace the item with the same or an equivalent model under the manufacturer’s guarantee (where the manufacturer’s guarantee still applies).
General Refund Terms
Failure to supply the correct documentation to us may delay any exchange or refund or result in goods being returned to you.
If a partial refund is required on an order which qualified for a discount, you may no longer be entitled to the discount. In this case, the refund will be calculated based on the full price of the items not returned.
You can cancel your order before dispatch by contacting our customer service team on 0800 197 8071. If your order has already been dispatched a refund cannot be issued until the good are returned to us. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items enclosed.